It’s corn season and there is nothing better than fresh corn. Adding these 5 ingredients will take this veggie to the next level. Make a platter and let your guests dress up the corn themselves. This is my take on Mexican corn – I used Tajin as my spice but you can switch it out for salt and paprika.
Summer Corn Elevated
- 4 ears of corn on the cob husk left on
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 tbsp cotija cheese crumbled
- 1 lime quartered
- 4 tsp Tajin seasoning substitute – salt & paprika if needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Trim the ends of the corn with scissors to get off any excess husk.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the platter. Place the melted butter, cilantro, cotija cheese, lime and tajin in small dishes.
- When the corn is cool enough to handle – remove the husks. With a pastry brush – brush on the melted butter. Next, sprinkle each corn with the cotija, cilantro and tajin. Last, squeeze the lime on top and voilà!
Corn is from my LocalFarmOK variety bag. Click below for farmer’s market delivered to your door!