LocalFarmOK sent me the most gorgeous Valencia oranges, lemons, & pink lemons this week. The first thing of course that came to mind was mimosas. Then the trendy citrus tablescapes that are so popular right now came to mind. The citrus tablescape took me no time at all to make & doubles up as a citrus bar for your mimosas! Just squeeze your citrus straight from the table into your champagne. It’s spectacular. Click Here for LocalFarmOK
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT CITRUS TABLESCAPE
- This tablescape is only fresh for a few hours so arrange shortly before your event.
- Use citrus and filler that compliments your meal.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A variety of citrus (8 – 12 total)
- oranges, lemons, grapefruits, limes, etc.
- Fresh Flowers (optional)
- Eucalyptus, dusty miller, or any greenery that compliments the citrus
- A wooden vessel or bowl (optional – you can do it right on the table as well)
- oval works best
- A linen table runner (optional)
SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Place the filler in the vessel first. Making sure to spread it out in different angles. Look at it from different angles.
- Cut a few of the citrus in half and place them on top of filler. Leave a few whole and place in vessel until it looks like an organized mess.
- Cut the flowers short and place in between the citrus.
- Place 1-2 citrus and flowers outside the vessel.