Quick, Simple, & Tasty!
Honey Thyme Rainbow Carrots
- 2 pounds Rainbow Carrots peeled
- 3 tbsp Grapeseed or Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange carrots on a large baking sheet. Mix together the grapeseed oil, salt, pepper, and 4 springs on thyme.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes depending on how large your carrots are. Carrots should be cooked well enough to cut easily.
- While the carrots are cooking, make the honey butter. In a small saucepan, pour the honey, butter, and 1 tablespoon thyme. Cook on low until butter is melted and stir often.
- Drizzle the hot honey over the carrots and serve.
You will have plenty of honey left over… feel free to take a dip and swim around. It is beyond delicious! It is great drizzled on a salad as well!