Who doesn’t love pancakes? This is a perfect brunch idea for Easter morning. Throw on any toppings you love and remember the more the merrier! I only had to purchase 3 additional things to make this grazing board complete. Click the links below the recipe for the the bamboo cocktail picks, the syrup pipettes, and the silver dollar pancake ring.
Pancake Grazing Board
- 30 Silver Dollar Sized Pancakes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries diced
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup glazed pecans
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup coconut shavings
- 10 Bamboo Cocktail Picks link below
- 10 Plastic Pipettes link below
- 1 Silver Dollar Pancake Ring link below
- Make the pancake batter. (from scratch, from the back of the package, or even from a frozen box… whatever makes you feel like a winner)
- Place the Silver Dollar Pancake Ring on the griddle and pour the batter in each hole. Once the batter starts to bubble, lift the ring up while gently shaking. Then flip each pancake and let the other side cook. Continue with the rest of the batter.
- Stack 3 pancakes with 3 blueberries in a bamboo cocktail pick.
- Pour the maple syrup into a small bowl and squeeze the syrup into the pipettes. Stick each pancake with a pipette.
- Arrange the pancakes on a circular board. Pour all the fruit and toppings in piles around the board. The goal is for it to look like an organized mess.