Can you think of anything more decadent than Truffle Bacon Pasta? Well it is probably everything you are imagining BUT easier to make than you think. It is a simple and luxurious meal all at the same time. I found this White Truffle Butter at Whole Foods and it has become a staple at my house. It is a finishing butter that elevates any dish. Try this recipe for a date night in, a quick weeknight meal, or a little self-guided wine tasting!
5 Ingredient Truffle Bacon Pasta
- 1 Pound Spaghetti
- 1 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (plus more for garnish) grated
- 3/4 pound Bacon
- 3 ounce White Truffle Butter I prefer Epicurean Finishing Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Parsley (Optional) chopped
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and RESERVE 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Drain the pasta and return the pan back to the stove. With the heat off – add the olive oil, bacon, white truffle butter, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and 1/4 of the reserved pasta water to the pot and stir together.
- Return the pasta to the pot and mix well. If dry, add the rest of the reserved pasta water and mix well. Top with fresh ground pepper, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and parsley if using.
TIME: 30 minutes
TROUBLE: Little to no trouble!