Anybody else feel like cauliflower is the new kale? I have seen so many cauliflower recipes lately and this is one of my favorites! I mean isn’t everything better with buffalo sauce? These lettuce cups are healthy and satisfying at the same time!
How Sweet Eat’s blog makes me excited to start recipe testing, her recipes are always so vibrant and simple! These Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Cups are fresh, savory, and delicious!
What I love about these lettuce cups:
- The crunch of the iceburg lettuce
- The tang and creaminess from the gorgonzola cheese
- The guiltfree way to get my weekly buffalo sauce craving in!
- TASTE: Tangy, Creamy, & Incredibly Satisfying!
- TIME: Total time is 35 minutes.
- TROUBLE: Very simple to make and assemble!